Our client is seeking a Senior Customer Communications Specialist to join their team for a contract engagement. In this role, you will deliver various types of communications to customers about the company's products, services, and other relevant subject areas of interest.
- Develop clear, concise, and strategic messaging for a variety of content, targeted at a broad set of customer segments including but is not limited to general product and company information, product release-specific information, technology topics, learning opportunities, and "how-tos," customer support news
- Write customer-centric technical content that uses the appropriate voice for a particular segment
- Collaborate with teams and colleagues throughout the organization to understand business objectives, services value proposition, message, and audience
- Condense large amounts of messaging and information into succinct customer communications
- Manage end-to-end content creation process, including obtaining approvals, fact-checking, and editing/proofreading
- Help ensure all communications maintain a high level of quality, feature a consistent tone and style, and support and reinforce the key messages and values of the company
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in SaaS/cloud technologies is highly desired
- Experience with use of Microsoft Office, strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of project ownership and accountability, ability to move projects forward and stay on top of project details and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to facilitate and participate in meetings and group settings
- Positive attitude and willingness to take on various tasks
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB