Our client, a top financial services company located Downtown LA is looking to hire a SR. CUSTOMER JOURNEY LEAD to drive the go-to-market strategies for our clients marketing, service and sales activities. With the goal of driving customer acquisition and retention, responsibilities include designing the end-to-end journey across channels and touch points (paid, earned and owned), evolving and iterating journey plans based on KPIs, and performing market research and in-market feedback and working closely with partners in creative, legal, marketing channel teams and agencies.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Using data & analytics, creates investor segmentation and identifies target strategies using demographic, behavioral and emotional attributes
- Provides expertise on digital marketing best practices, testing and optimization and drives results in planning and managing end-to-end investor campaigns
- Expertise in customer journey mapping methodologies and conducting user testing
- Exceptional knowledge of Analytics tools (Tableau, Adobe/Google Analytics, etc.)
- Expertise with Adobe Marketing solutions (Experience, Target, Audience, Campaign, etc.)
- Experience with Agile Marketing practices, including using tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Expertise in-depth knowledge of foundational marketing topics (e.g. triggered emails, print marketing, digital marketing, etc.), channels (paid, earned and owned) and experience in advanced marketing tactics (e.g., real-time decision-making, personalization at scale, including relevant key drivers and KPIs/measurement)
- 10+ years’ experience in customer journey or similarly related marketing roles. Financial Industry highly preferred
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB