Our client, a premium streaming content provider, is seeking a freelance Sr Designer to join the Content Design team.
You will report to the Design Manager and be responsible for:
- Oversee the creative development of large design projects involving the development of templates and systems.
- Work collaboratively with design managers, project producers, and other designers to craft innovative, compelling 360 creative.
- Work independently to develop compelling creative solutions that align with the strategic brief.
- Assist all levels of the design team in the creative development of their assignments.
- Be a role model on the team, a representative of brand values to be relied on and looked up to.
- Represent and guide the creative during live action or photography production.
- Work with internal and external clients as a Creative Partner.
- Set and be the steward of brand brand guidelines.
- Apply of brand technical specs and best practices consistently.
- Raise the bar for brand Design fundamentals including: Layout, Typography and Color.
- Coordinate print production processes from pre-press through final execution.
- Share knowledge of industry best practices with the team.
- Assist the Design Manager and Project Producer in digital campaign development.
- 7-10 year’s design experience preferrably with an entertainment agency or in-house creative team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Advanced portfolio with relevant work examples as both an individual and team lead.
- Experience working with a variety of design mediums including trailer graphics, social media and digital design.
- Experience working with design vendors, from printers to digital developers.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, Google Slides, and Keynote.
- Working knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Experience organizing, and media-managing across different applications.
- Well-organized design files and design build files.
- Advanced skills in Concept Development, pitching graphic work, and executing unique and original work that solves Marketing challenges.
- Strong skills in Compositing. Key art experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills to organize design files and design build files.
- Ability to project manage through design and creative efforts on large-scale projects from kickoff to completion.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.