Our Client, a digital and social-first advertising agency, is looking for a Senior level Graphic Designer to support across a few priority brands. We are looking for candidates within commuting distance to NYC, Philadelphia, or Baltimore. The team is planning a flexible office situation or fully remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Concept and create integrated campaigns from a high level through to tactics across social, web, display, video, and presentation design.
- Work with a robust creative team, partnering with account management, activation, and strategy teams to execute fully integrated strategies.
- Lead the creative output for your clients, owning the responsibility for work quality, team alignment, and execution.
- Project manage your own schedule ensuring that you remain on time with your deliverables.
- Leverage your experience and passion to continue to push the team and work forward.
- Other tasks may apply.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 5 years experience in graphic design and art direction.
- Solid Photoshop and Illustrator experience.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and extremely detail-oriented.
- Expertise with Adobe XD, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and MS Office.
- After Effects, experience is a nice to have.
- Must have strong typography skills.
- Portfolio showcasing design and motion graphics abilities.
- Punctual and capable of working within tight deadlines.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB