Our client, a design consultancy, has an immediate need for a Senior Designer. This position spans the media landscape.
Candidates should have a diverse skill set, and be excited to work in multiple design disciplines. Candidate should also be comfortable working with ambiguous direction.
- Design a variety of work that includes but is not limited to graphic design, branding, print, digital, video, presentations and much more.
- You will collaborate with the strategy team to turn business problems into design solutions.
- Mentor junior designers.
- 6+ years of experience at a design firm, digital agency, or in house design team etc.
- Diverse book with a curiosity for the future of design, and design thinking.
- Degree in design.
- Experience with the following: experience design, graphic design, art direction, creative tech, and storytelling.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.