Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have a keen eye for detail and love taking lead on the design process? Our client, an agency in downtown Boston, is looking for a Senior Designer to come on to assist with one of their largest clients!
- Partner with Creative Director to establish a clear vision of the clients' needs
- Put together presentations and present to clients while designing within brand standards
- Create graphics and logos for both print and digital campaigns
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure deliverables are met in a timely fashion
- Design for print, digital, and activation
- 5+ years of design experience in an agency setting preferred
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience with Keynote and PowerPoint is a huge plus
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to work under tight deadlines
- Solid color and typography skills
- Must have a portfolio that showcases experience with digital, print and ideally activation
Does this sound like you apply today
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.