Our client is international, a creative communications agency has an opening for Senior Designer in SF.
This person should have experience in brand identity + campaigns. You must have a keen eye for typography and other brand elements. This person will report into the Creative Director.
- Projects include: brand identity, time-based media, annual reports, info-graphics, integrated campaigns, development digital elements
- Comfortable working with other disciplines (print, digital, experimental, film, motion)
- Must have a refined aesthetic and the ability to collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Designer at an agency, design studio, in-house, or similar
- Strong background comm design
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Understanding of design processes across disciplines
Does this sound like you, apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.