Onward Search has a big opportunity with an amazing Fortune 500 client. The opportunity is for a Senior Designer who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in New York City. An ideal candidate should be able to drive end to end creative design and execution for a category, including development of 360 campaigns across multiple platforms to support overall brand strategy and product positioning. If this sounds like you, apply right now!
- Work closely with Director in order to develop thoughtful and innovative 360 concepts across print and digital in line with brand strategy and campaign needs.
- Work alongside of the Shoot Production Team to make sure all assets are responsible for are captures during shoots.
- Partner up with the Director to get an understanding of the 360 Marketing campaign needs.
- Support art direction, concepting, and execution of compelling creative storytelling across print and digital platforms (hero ad, hero film, pop-up stores, video, collateral, in-store, event concepts, VR opportunities, etc.).
- Deliver short brief and provide onsite art direction for social shoots.
- Aid in retouching and production as necessary, ensuring consistency and excellence across all work.
- Collaborate directly with Director and senior level creatives as well as present to them.
- Ensure that brand strategy, identity, and consistency is maintained through all work.
- Bachelor’s in design, creative arts, art direction, or a related field.
- Must have 3 to 4 years of professional experience in a creative environment.
- Previous experience in a beauty industry is a major plus.
- Solid knowledge of print production (retouching, pre-press, proofing, etc.).
- Knowledge of current fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Animation skills.
- Strong drive for innovation and disruption with a luxury and cosmetic mindset.
- Awareness and understanding of emerging technologies.
- Creative integration across all sales/media channels.
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable presentation skills as well as an ability to priorities and organize.
- A responsible self-starter with ability to work with little to none supervision.
- Ability to produce high quality work in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment with strict deadlines and multiple projects.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.