Our client, a medical communications company, is in search of a Graphic Designer / Art Director with pharmaceutical experience to join their team on an ongoing freelance role. This job starts as soon as possible on-site in NYC.
What you'll be doing:
- Working into the VP, ACD to deliver a range of client creative work across multiple brands as needed.
- Driving integrated creative work across print, collateral, digital and websites.
- Develop and design work including highly complicated layered comps for websites.
- Design for highly complex charts and tables.
- Lead creative presentations both internally and to clients.
- Provide hands-on creative expertise to your team's projects.
- Advise junior creative talent on the team, providing mentorship for the betterment of the team's work.
- Continuously look for opportunities to leverage new media in your creative concepts, keeping clients and the agency at the cutting edge.
- Inspire and rally the interagency team around your projects.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 4+ years of graphic design experience in an agency setting.
- 2+ years of Pharmaceutical advertising experience.
- Must have expertise with Photoshop developing highly complex layered comp files for web.
- Must have expertise with developing tables in InDesign and charts in Illustrator.
- Experience with integrated creative development across digital, web and print.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Expert knowledge of Mac software, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Keynote.
- You are extremely organized and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid portfolio of recent creative work, demonstrating your role in the process and execution.
- You can take direction, work with feedback and think of the greater project as well as the minute details.
Interested? Submit your portfolio!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.