Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Sr Designer/Art Director to join the Creative Marketing team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
You will report to the Creative Director and be responsible for:
- Working and collaborating with all TV Marketing Brand Creative Team members
- Manage communication to outside creative agencies, providing direction and revisions on comp explorations, reviewing proofs and approving mechanicals
- Focus on the development of artwork to be used across all global multi-platform campaigns for original programming.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure that work delivers against Brand standards.
- Designs content and interfaces under the limited direction of an Associate Creative Director
- Able to capture the essence of a series or film in bold and powerful imagery that engages audiences on any platform.
- Maintain a pulse on new and creative industry trends and a creative sensibility that extends across content genres.
- Utilize advanced design skills and are able to bring great creative to life with superior execution.
- Help guide and execute the creative development for all show or film marketing materials and brand design elements, following the lead of Creative Directors
- Help manage the development of key art for shows and films including building and organizing key art presentations for upper management
- Provide art direction for concept development, promotional materials and tactical executions
- Engage with and contribute to creative campaign brainstorming
- Monitor creative team’s progress against schedules on assigned projects.
- Discuss and review work with internal team and cross-functional partners to ensure it is on strategy and aligned with other campaign creative
- 6-8 years design and art direction experience preferably partnering with outside vendors and creative agencies
- Portfolio showcasing interactive, packaging, retail graphics, Corporate ID, etc. for major brands
- Expert Mac skills and fluency
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) and Keynote
- Passion for television, film, and pop culture.
- Ability to develop creative solutions when required to pivot
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and design best practices
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Experience managing a high volume of work
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- thrive in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Motion graphic experience in AfterEffects and Cinema4D
- Experience working with global creative
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB