Our client, a leading full-service health and wellness agency located in Saratoga Springs, NY, is looking for a Digital Producer for a permanent role. This position begins immediately.
To thrive in this role, you will be a team leader but also a hands on driver of the Digital Production process. You will bring your expertise in Digital Production for Web/Landing Pages, Banners, Apps, Emails and more. As a leader in the organization, you will bring your excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and coach a team to continuously deliver best in class projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead production teams through digital projects from start to finish, which will include strategy, content development, design, production and QA
- Work with the digital strategy and dev. leads to develop a technology based approach, helping to outline a timeline and work plan for digital projects
- Partner with the client and account teams to gather technical requirements and ensure team is delivering upon all needs
- Liaise with clients and external IT partners as needed to bring projects to life
- Partner with the head of development to identify resourcing needs and to fill openings
- Ensure that agency teams and contractors are fully aware of their deliverables, check ins, deadlines, priorities and budgets
- Act as a client facing representative of the agency, partnering with account and strategy teams to lead meetings
- Lead, manage and mentor your digital production team
- Leverage your expertise to develop and educate the team around you on best practices, tool learning and growth
- Other tasks may apply
- 8+ years of Digital Production experience in an Advertising agency
- Pharma experience is a STRONG preference
- Must come from an Agile working environment, including Waterfall knowledge
- Deep knowledge of Web, Landing Page, Emails, Apps and Banner development
- Expertise with digital project development lifecycles
- Can be a strong member of an integrated team, manage to timelines and motivate a team
- You have managed people before
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Jira
- Other background elements may apply
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB