Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Sr Digital Retoucher for a 1-year contract in Newark, CA. We are looking for candidates with the following skill set and experience to fill the role.
- Work with Design teams to generate exceptional product images
- Work with Producers to evaluate the requirements of a project and estimate schedule
- Output proofs for internal reviews with production and design teams
- Maintain color consistency and quality assurance on all images
- Execute a high volume of images quickly while maintaining tight quality standards
- Work through rounds of feedback to refine images into polished visuals
- Maintain consistent naming and archiving of files
- Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in design or corporate industry
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills and experience with Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a working knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment, and appropriate file building techniques.
- Must understand digital environment and requirements for digital as opposed to print
- Extremely attentive to detail, highly organized and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong sense of lighting, reflections, and textures.
- Experience working with proofing devices/software
- Ability to take direction and a willingness to proactively communicate if something is unclear
- Excellent creative and technical problem-solving ability
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Design, related field or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years experience in a design or corporate industry.
- Relevant samples and/or portfolio available for review.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB