Our client, a Broadcast Network, is seeking a Marketing Automation Manager to join the Digital Marketing and CRM Operations team.
You will report to the Sr Director, Digital Marketing & CRM Operations and be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain Marketing’s roadmap for campaign capability spanning digital channels (e.g. emails, SMS, push, in-app), automation, personalization, and ad hoc and trigger campaigning across various lifecycle campaign types such as lead gen, retargeting, on-boarding, retention, winback
- Develop business cases in support of new capabilities and secure approvals.
- Project manage implementation of all enhancements and fixes, including identifying and mitigating risks and managing status and holding team members accountable for delivery.
- Coordinate with Marketing team and cross functional teams to ensure effective rollouts of new CRM capabilities and technology through definition of process, requirements/use case scenarios and performing business acceptance testing.
- Monitor and ensure marketing technology platform stability and usability; identify business-impacting issues and serve as primary interface to Marketing Operations stakeholders on platform status, issues, impacts, and ETA's on fixes
- Maintain robust documentation on system capabilities, known issues and the intuition underlying configuration choices (tradeoffs and consequences)
- Develop and manage scorecards on systems performance (uptime, ticket resolution SLA, etc)
- 5-7 years experience working in either Marketing or IT/Product roles re: developing and delivering requirements for MarTech applications.
- A Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of project management experience including experience using JIRA to manage and track tickets
- Prior experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / ExactTarget, Localytics or other push notification platforms.
- A passion for and understanding of both the marketing and technology sides of MarTech: the applications and “why”, ability to develop use cases understood by both Marketing and Tech partners, the underlying technology “how”.
- Proven track record of developing and prioritizing marketing requirements and managing delivery against them.
- Prior experience working in an Agile development model for development and delivery
- Disciplined, analytical but creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong attention to detail, strong ability to complete work under pressure on tight deadlines, logical thinking, curious, self motivated
- Superior verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization with the ability to present complex data, influence others and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO_
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.