Our client is seeking a Sr. Director of Product Mgmt to join our client in the NYC area. This role will be hybrid onsite and remote so should be local. The Sr. Director, Product Management, Programmatic and Platform Products is a critical and highly visible role that will own and deliver products.
In this role, you will be responsible for crafting product roadmaps, ideating on innovative new products, formulating product strategy, assessing competitive landscapes, conducting customer and product discovery, working closely with engineering teams, and evangelizing product capabilities internally and externally.
- Manage a team of 6 Product Managers and lead the ideation, technical development and launch of Programmatic and Platform Products
- Understand strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized best in the industry
- Lead roadmap creation across multiple publisher products
- Collaborate with other product and engineering teams in order to manage dependencies and ensure successful launches
- Contribute to industry thought leadership by conducting webinars, speaking at conferences, and developing white papers
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management with most of those years in B2B space
- 3+ years working at a DSP, SSP, programmatic buying platform, or trading desk
- Successfully led new product development driving all aspects from concept to launch
- Prior experience working on a data products such as BI, data analytics, data visualizations, or data measurement
- Prior product management experience working on a SaaS based enterprise product
- Deep knowledge and experience with programmatic advertising technologies such as RTB, prebid, SSPs, DSPs
- Hands-on experience with SQL and data analytics tools
- Passion for customer focused product development
- Experience collaborating and working with UX on mocks/prototypes, customer research, usability studies, personas, customer journey maps
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB