Onward Search is looking for a Senior Document Specialist for a premier consulting client. We're looking for a highly organized and technically skilled individual with superior knowledge and expertise in all Microsoft Office 365 applications and the ability to create digitally accessible documents. This candidate should have a critical eye with attention to detail and notice inconsistencies in text, fonts, page breaks.
This role is remote but is expected to work East Coast hours. If you're interested in hearing more, apply today!
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Exceptional customer service, project management, communication, interpersonal/teaming and collaboration skills
- Ability to work effectively with team members and manage internal client expectations in a virtual environment
- Strong information gathering skills and the ability to relate well to others at all levels throughout the organization
- Proficient in Acrobat and InDesign, with knowledge of other digital applications (SharePoint)
- Flexibility to adjust your schedule to align with client project deadlines
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Associates degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Six-plus years of document processing, production artist or related experience
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) including creating and applying styles and macros and creating digitally accessible documents
- Proficient in statistical typing of numbers, text, and tables on large complex documents for long periods of time
- Proficient in the creation of master pages, style sheets, templates and table of contents, bookmarking, hyperlinking, XML, field codes and macro development
- Ability to produce documents with speed and accuracy with exceptional attention to detail resulting in high-quality deliverables
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB