Our client, a game studio with some very notable games under their belt is looking for a Senior Environment Artist. We are looking for candidates with the following skillset and expereicen to fill the role.
This Senior Environment Artist will be responsible for:
- Building, editing, and optimizing high quality photorealistic 3D Art environments
- Researching different environments to help bring that realism to life
- Troubleshooting any technical and artistic issues that may arise
- Working in a agile environment
The ideal Senior Environment Artist will have:
- 5+ years of experience in 3D quality architecture
- Experience in Unreal, Unity or Radiant
- FPS experience
- Strong communication skills to share team requirements and overall success
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB