Onward Search’s global innovator of business services client is looking for a REMOTE, Senior Experience Architect with a human-centered mindset for their digital products group. The Senior User Experience Architect will join a growing customer experience practice, helping create best-in-class digital customer, employee, and user experiences.
The Senior User Experience Architect also will support initiatives, small and large, defining cross-channel experience strategies and user experience designs that embrace the intersection of people, process, business, and technology.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research to inform design decisions
- Develop meaningful profiles and personas
- Create user flows, use case diagrams, and scenarios to illustrate how users will interact with a digital system and experience
- Map current and future omnichannel customer journeys to help establish best in class experiences
- Document user experience requirements and needs to inform technology decisions and functionality
- Create wireframes and prototypes to illustrate optimal layout and priorities based on user needs and tasks
- Collaborate with strategy leads, visual designers, and UI developers to ensure final assets comply with UX best practices and needs
- Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree in user experience, experience design, interaction design, HCI, other relevant degree, or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of work experience as a UX designer
- Experience leading a team of visual designers and UI developers on ensuring final assets comply with UX best practices and meet user and business needs.
- Experience with accessible design
- Ability to demonstrate the process, present work, and articulate design decisions to stakeholders
- Experience independently driving the design review cycle and closing on design requirements
- Ability to work in a collaborative team, publicly white-boarding, and working directly with cross-functional partners to identify a UX strategy
- Experience conducting usability testing, 1:1 user interviewers, ride-along, and other user research and analyzing the data to identify UX recommendations
- Familiarity with Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure, Miro, etc.
- Strong portfolio of research and UX design, including, early concepts, wireframes, and prototypes; user research, findings and recommendations, personas and journey maps; responsive web and mobile app design and case studies describing UX methodology
- 20 percent travel (under normal operating conditions post-COVID)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB