Our client, a top financial company located in DOWNTOWN LA is looking to hire a SR. COPYWRITER for a 6+ month assignment. This person will be responsible for developing original content and updating current content. Content includes digital assets, printed materials and email. Experience in financial services writing or marketing with an emphasis on digital marketing assets is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develops original content. Collaborates with content stakeholders to understand and follow strategic direction, key objectives, and themes for content. Researches statistical, product, audience, and other relevant information to successfully complete writing assignments. Utilizes online information, statistical databases, and research library. May conduct interviews with senior business leaders and investment professionals. Writes original content for communications, including, but not limited to, marketing materials, reports on markets and portfolios, articles, and topical pieces for various audiences.
- Collaborates with Marketing and other business groups on larger campaigns or initiatives to ensure alignment with project objectives. May serve as creative lead on development and distribution of broad communication efforts to update, educate and provide direction to regionally-specific associate populations.
- Manages writing projects. Collaborates with others to guide process and ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders; strong grammar and syntax skills; strong presentation skills; strong inter-personal skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a team environment; initiative to work and learn independently and proactively contribute to department goals; and ability to lead others while maintaining effective business relationships with associates throughout the organization
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation, process orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills; ability to effectively manage an unpredictable workload and meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of financial and investment concepts
- Expertise in retirement plan topics such as target date, advisor practice management, and fiduciary regulation desired.
- Requires at least 5 years of financial writing experience in a creative, corporate environment
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.