Senior Game Software Engineer (Sports/Esports Community App)
Permanent | Job ID #69815 | Posted Earlier this month
Our client is looking for a perm remote Senior Game Software Engineer. Sports lover is a big plus! We are looking for candidates with the following skills and competencies to fill the role for our client.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of professional programming experience with a focus on mobile game development
- Expert with Unity3D and its development environment and process. Expert with C#
- Nice to Have: Knowledge and familiarity with building native applications for Android and/or iOS using Java (or other JVM language) or Objective-C/Swift
- Lead the research, analysis, design, and recommendation of technical approaches for solving challenging and complex development and integration problems
- Own the code you write including manually testing, writing automated tests, and participating in on-call schedules
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search