Global Retail/Ecommerce Company in NYC is seeking a Global Service Desk Analyst for an ongoing contract.
This position is responsible for providing first level support to end users and their devices as well as incident management for each incident within the technical environment.
• Troubleshoot complex problems and provide complete solutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Support all areas of IS&T on technical improvements/changes
• Work ticket and call queue with speed and thoroughness by analyzing issues, providing quick resolution and thorough documentation of resolution within the ticket.
• Must be able to work well with fellow associates which includes being an integral part of their immediate site team as well as the all members of the Global IT team.
• Coordinate with other team members and/or departments to solve problems, support and coordinate the implementation of new systems.
• Promote knowledge transfer to influence change and strengthen the team's performance
• Adhere to defined SLA’s to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Science, technical college with major course work in information systems, computer science or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of Windows server environment/Active Directory
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Global Music Entertainment company in NYC is seeking a Front End Engineer to join them for a project to the end of the year with the possibility to extend or go permanent. Skills Required: Web engineer with broad experience implementing web applications Strong Engineer II or Senior Engineer equivalent Experience ReactJS Experience with Typescript Experience writing end-to-end tests Experience implementing mobile / responsive layouts Strong at styling and CSS for animation next to nice to have Comfortable working iteratively in a cross-functional team This role w
Our client, a live entertainment advertising and marketing agency, is looking for a Wordpress Developer with strong MailChimp, UX and design experience to join their team for a freelance to hire project, beginning on-site in NYC immediately. Direct hire candidates may be considered as well. What you'll be doing: Function as a go-between for design and development clarifying and designing responsive wireframes. Create basic templates, partials and simple WordPress functions. Slice and build emails from a PSD/Jpeg/Png, etc. Code high volume of emails from scratch for MailChimp del
Global Entertainment Company in NYC is seeking a System Administrator to join them on an ongoing project. We are seeking a passionate system administrator / junior developer to drive IT service management for application platforms supporting our enterprise Legal, Licensing & Government Affairs (LGA) operations. You will play a central role in ensuring these systems are fulfilling the needs of the end-user and the business. As we grow and scale these platforms, you will have an opportunity to develop and implement the business process on these application platforms that improve
We are looking for a software engineer to join our infrastructure team and help us migrate our codebase from Python 2 to Python 3. In this role, you’ll get into the weeds of Python and work with thousands of services, libraries, and pipelines across the company. In the scope of this migration, you’ll also make others lives easier by developing automation tools that relieve the burden from hundreds of engineering teams, and you’ll dive into the more complex cases, developing and executing on a migration strategy that is aligned with our business and technology goals. This migration will e
Up and coming Startup in SOHO is seeking a full stack developer to join them on a long term contract OR Contract-To-Perm Hire role. Should be local to the General NYC area and have experience with REACT and NODE. What you'll do: Develop on our modern stack using: NodeJS, React, NextJS, Typescript, Styled Components, and ES6; you build it, you own it Develop shareable components in our design system to create a common language between design and development Build applications and infrastructure in the cloud to ensure the stability and health of the system to keep our
Global Music Entertainment firm in NYC is seeking a Software Engineer to join them for a contract to possible hire opportunity. Must be local to the NYC general area and interview onsite. What you’ll do: Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Scalding, Scio, Storm, Spark and the Google Cloud Platform Use best practices in continuous integration and delivery Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality Collaborate with other software engineers, ML experts and stakeholders, taking learning
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.