Onward Search is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer, to join our rapidly growing client, for a permanent opportunity that starts in two weeks.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating design and layouts for a variety of digital marketing projects.
- Graphic design, packaging design, and web design (E-commerce).
- Working within brand guidelines to design logos, icons, infographics, interaction models, wireframes, or screen mockups.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who meets the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience.
- Product packaging design experience (dielines, typography, knowledge of legally required info).
- Branding design experience.
- Experience with website graphic design for E-commerce.
- Health & wellness or beauty industry experience is preferred, but a plus.
- Front-end development experience is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-funded, growing company. You will be joining a versatile team that works closely together and enjoys what they do.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.