Onward Search is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Graphic Design professional for a 12 month extendable contract opportunity working with one of top clients in Wilmington, DE. The ideal candidate is someone comfortable working on both digital and print campaigns, interfacing with senior level stakeholders, and able to adhere to the company’s brand standards throughout the design process. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more!
What you will be doing:
- Execute, create, version and modify work alongside senior members of our creative team and stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
- Be responsible for designing and versioning direct mail, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts, and digital experiences
- Building emails in Salesforce (can be taught onsite if you have previous knowledge, which is preferred).
- Production based day-to-day asks with opportunities: in-house logos, brainstorming, concepting when appropriate, etc.
- Lives and breathe pixels and digital first minded design
- Knows best practices, thinks mobile first and always has ADA compliance top of mind.
- Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files
- Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work
- Proof and perform quality control
- Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
What you bring to the table:
- 2-4 years of experience, and have a 2- or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
- Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
- Working knowledge of business application software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
- The ability to effectively present work to Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
- The ability to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.