The Senior Graphic Designer collaborates closely with the Marketing Managers to refine marketing concepts and works under the direction of the Design Director to develop all creative from concept through production.
The Senior Graphic Designer is both a high level creative conceptual thinker and a hands-on maker. S/He works in collaboration with the Design and Marketing Director to produce all marketing collateral and deliver creative assets and direction globally. The Senior Graphic Designer works with the Design and the Marketing Directors to define and maintain the global brand and visual identity.
This role is based out of Cartersville, GA, but is also eligible for some remote work opportunity.
- Coach and Support
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Execute Action Plan
- Understands the connection between words and images, diligently connects the two strategically in all work.
- Incredible eye for detail.
- Excellent in design execution, ability to seed ideas and variations based on agreed creative direction.
- Development of creative solutions that drive clear, informative, consistent communications.
- Actively partners with Marketing & Product Development teams to ensure that all work is consistently executed across all communication and sales channels.
- Timely execution of all creative assets.
- Liaise with external talent for creative development and execution as necessary.
- Able to think across media and activate the brand globally.
- Takes a leadership role in establishing and maintaining a global visual identity for the assigned categories in all regions.
- Development and execution of product launch collaterals and our internal teams.
- Graphic Design degree required.
- 5-7+ years experience in graphic design.
- Knowledge of various media including, print, digital and spatial design.
- Excellent collaborative and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to develop creative and activate marketing stories across various media.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.