Our client, revolutionizing the way properties are marketed is looking for a Senior Houdini Technical Artist
This Senior Houdini Technical Artist will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of Houdini Artist in design, implementation, and debugging digital assets
- Assisting in the development and refinement of companies content pipeline
- Mentoring other developers and artist in Houdini
The ideal Senior Houdini Technical Artist will have:
- 5-8 years as a technical artist
- 3-5 years experience of Houdini Experience
- Experience breaking down high-level goals into low-level tasks
- Experience working in a startup space
- Experience working with teams spread across the US
- Experience with performance analysis and graph/code optimization in Houdini
This role is 100% remote; Apply now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB