Our client is seeking a Solutions Architect with experience in Identity and Access Management to join their team for a full time perm engagement.
Senior solutions architects drive technical transformation in product and engineering teams by being technical leaders. This architect will be leading our IAM integration across all applications. Each architect owns a focus area around some part of the business or internal operations, and their technical input is essential for ensuring we empower engineering teams.
- Awareness of the technology landscape: Provide architectural assessments of existing technologies, team deliverables, and industry developments and trends
- Experienced at software prototyping: Build software proof-of-concepts to determine the feasibility and technical risks of a proposed design, or to evaluate new technologies
- Must have recent IAM/security integrations experience (experience implementing an IAM solution across all platforms).
- Expertise with Azure, the .NET CLR platform, and the C# programming language. We are widely deployed in both Azure and on-premises environments, and almost everything is written in C#. To be effective, you will need to be comfortable with the general concerns of distributed systems and cloud environments, and the popular technologies in this space
- This person will come from a technical background, and who either held an explicit architecture role or were in a technical leadership role where architecture was a core function
- Demonstrated ability to write software. While the production of software is not your primary role, technical credibility is vital for communicating effectively with engineers and demonstrating technical excellence — for example, building proof of concepts, sketching out test cases so you can experiment on, and so on
- Familiarity with modern, domain-driven modeling approaches and tools, so that you can communicate your ideas consistently. Good technical modeling doesn’t mean opening PowerPoint; it means thinking carefully about how the systems you’ll be helping teams build together will work with each other and representing that in ways that everyone can understand
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB