Our client, a fast growing innovative agency is looking for a Senior Innovation Designer (UI / UX) with agency, consultancy or design studio experience, designing digital products for high profile international clients, to join their team.
- Contribute to the holistic innovation design practice
- Provide design leadership for all their clients with highest quality design recommendations and executions from ideation to final delivery
- Visualize early concepts and ideas to showcase potential future solutions across all touchpoints, applying your experience across different industries
- Be a great storyteller designing awesome pitch decks and presentations
- Have a hands-on attitude, get it done and wow the agency and their clients with your passionate ideas and design solutions – able to balance pragmatism with obsession
- Think and act outside the box! They’re looking for the “never before seen”
- Be comfortable and enjoy trying out new tools, methods and approaches…enjoy thinking about "What if!?"
- Contribute to creating new types of innovation offerings for various clients
- Foster an internal culture that attracts and produces next gen innovation makers and creators
- Manage multiple clients and projects including day day-to-day responsibilities of accounts from an innovation design perspective
- 6+ years professional experience as a Sr. User Interface / User Experience Designer building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products from ideation to implementation in an innovation consultancy, creative agency or digital design studio
- Proven expertise - a mix of UI and UX skill sets
- Strong expertise in visual design and communications design, creating and working in design systems for all kinds of digital touchpoints
- Deep understanding of the latest design, emerging technologies and business trends to apply in digital transformation and digital product innovation
- Proven skills in managing high profile clients and developing strong client relationships at an executive or C-level
- Experience in working in international projects and cross-functional teams
The role will be Hybrid Onsite in LA.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB