Our client, a top financial company is looking to hire an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SPECIALIST for a long-term assignment. Candidates will work to create/design instructional training for the companies client services based departments. Candidates need to have experience with ADDIE development process: (Analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation). Meaning they need to be able to work on projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience required:
- Experience with all areas of creating training programs and materials, including analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong detail orientation, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work effectively as part of a team
- Identifies areas for improvement within our training processes and/or technologies and makes recommendations for solutions
- Basic graphic design skills desired
- Strong MS Word & PPT skills
- Skilled in Adobe Captivate and Articulate 360
- Video Scribe skills are a HUGE plus
- Experience with change management desired
- Experience with SharePoint administration and design desired
- 3-5 years experience
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB