Our client, a rapidly growing CPG company, is looking for an Sr. Integration Specialist to joint their team fulltime who has experience with Acumatica.
Sr. Integration Specialist responsibilities:
- Assist with up-front implementation of Acumatica ERP (maximizing efficacy of configuration, installing/provisioning plug-ins, etc).
- Answer challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems that may arise
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes and ideal interface between program and plug-ins.
- Assist with the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and/or maintain all project documentation and project/progress reporting.
- Provide user training and documentation on specific solutions to aid company in implementation process and ensure everyone
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding business needs, deficiencies and challenges that arise with software implementation.
Sr. Integration Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting or a related field of study.
- 3+ years ERP software implementation experience.
- Software presentation and demonstration experience.
- ERP System Financial and Ad-hoc report writing a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and presentation tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server; SQL Server relational database concepts including database schemas and the ability to understand a relational database design.
- You are organized and analytical, and able to eliminate implementation obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to communicate professionally, and can Write reports, business correspondence, professional emails and procedure manuals.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.