Our client, a Fortune 500 organization with offices in the Loop, is seeking a senior iOS developer to join their team on a contract basis.
• Translate stories into functional and appealing apps that meet business acceptance criteria.
• Use UIKit, Grand Central Dispatch, and other frameworks to provide clean and efficient interactions to our customers.
• Use RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, and MVVM to simplify app interactions with database and web services. Work with Back End developers to design REST contracts.
• Design model objects and SQLite code for the backing store.
• Mentor, learn from and collaborate with other developers to spread knowledge and experience through the team.
• Provide code designed for testability, and write unit tests to verify app logic.
• Take responsibility for research, design, and implementation of subsystems within the app.
• Task out stories in an agile-friendly manner for maximum concurrency and efficiency of development.
• Debug anomalies and crashes within the app.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4 years of iOS development
• Expertise in Objective-C, experience with Swift
• Significant experience designing app internals
• Significant experience with writing UI
• RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, MVVM experience
• REST service consumption, SQLite, AFNetworking, TDD, Git, Agile experience desired
BS in Computer Science or related field highly desired
Apply now to be considered!
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.