Our client, a Tech/Gaming App Start-up company is looking for an iOS Engineer to take over the mobile application process for our game and interaction social app. Working with product and engineering, you'll produce great solutions for our end users experience. If you are creative, video game, esports, VR, social media fan - we want you!
- 5+ years experience in a professional environment in tech, mobile app dev company or gaming
- Expert with iOS, Swift AND Objective C
- Git, Build Systems, and PM tools
- Appreciates working on Crash Reports and Math
- CoreML or other ML models in iOS
- iOS accelerations like Metal
- Strong written, verbal and video communication while working remote with the team
- Must love the start-up, small team environment
- Highly organized, able to stick to project schedules and deadlines
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB