This opportunity is to head the Global CRM team, collaborating with Analytics and Regional Marketing to develop and implement the CRM strategy and ensure the business is fully leveraging platform capabilities and tools.
This new role will be tasked with helping transform CRM and personalization capabilities by ensuring that the CRM team is able to tap into the wealth of Customer data and help establish multichannel CRM as a key driver of top-of-funnel brand advocacy as well as direct conversion growth.
The Senior Lead CRM will help conceive and curate marketing strategies that capitalize on growth opportunities with prioritized customer segments by leveraging consumer insights, understanding the competitive landscape and working closely with cross-functional teams such as enterprise data and analytics team to guide the development of segmentation and regional marketing to develop and implement the segmentation strategies.
This position will work with senior business leaders to articulate capability gaps in leveraging customer interactions and data and technology, then identify solutions to fill those gaps, enabling long term relationships that drive acquisition, retention, and growth. Capability gaps could be and are not limited to technology and data infrastructure, operating processes and marketing execution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute cross-channel strategies that promote acquisition, engagement and retention
- Leverage data and insights to develop acquisition, retention, win back and lifecycle strategies designed to increase customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with Analytics and Enterprise data teams to guide the development of segmentation and other models such as purchase propensity
- Collaborate with regional Marketing & Technology teams to execute CRM strategies
- Partnering with regional Marketing and Ecommerce teams to establish KPIs/metrics to measure and drive the impact of strategies
- Organize rapid test & learn initiatives that establish global CRM best-practices and expand our “playbook’
- Align CRM strategy and roadmap to business objectives and identify data and technology gaps to implementing CRM and help fully leverage the capabilities of available technologies and tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Build measurement framework with reporting to quantify impact, identify trends, and track key initiatives, partnering with analytics team on ad-hoc analysis and deep dives
- Drive incremental revenue and transactions while improving relevancy through experimentation and personalization
- Harness technology for programmatic personalization at scale, utilizing APIs, machine- learning models and behavioral data to improve customer relevancy and revenue impact
- Understand and establish connections between global and regional teams Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Organizational skills
- Proactive and self-starter
- Experience working with Salesforce tools such as Journey Builder journey creation and understanding of Salesforce Cloud technology a strong plus
- Knowledge of basic SQL
- Experience developing engagement strategies based on the segmentation and propensity models
- Experience with Predictive Intelligence tools
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player as demonstrated through a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and success interacting with senior-level executives in a corporate environment
- Experience in email or performance marketing with an emphasis on personalization and experimentation, with the ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- Loyalty experience, a plus
- Robust analytical skills - quickly digesting large amounts of data, identifying trends and pursuing the right questions to take action
Education And / Or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 5-7 year experience minimum
- 2+ years experience in developing or guiding the development of segmentation models with analytics teams
- 5+ years experience in developing customer retention strategies for retail or related industries
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB