Responsible for planning, executing, and managing loyalty program and marketing strategies, and activities in an omni channel environment including digital and retail. Also, responsible for overseeing the launch and ongoing management and being the key loyalty liaison for the program for all cross functional program needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of the loyalty program and test initiatives in line with strategy
- Continuously update and assess competitive loyalty landscape and translates them into initiatives, working closely with loyalty team
- Develop, optimize and communicate strategic program enhancements in line with the long-term strategic vision
- Collaborates with Company cross-functional team to ensure that loyalty program requirements are implemented and manages ongoing changes
- Lead cross-functional team projects across a broad set of stakeholders, clearly aligning on business and data needs, managing to aggressive timelines, and delivering results to deliver on program requirements
- Responsible for liaising with teams such as Marketing, Finance, Legal and technology team to maintain and manage the loyalty roadmap which include new benefits, features and functionality
- Works closely with loyally teammates to understand vision, plans and translates the business needs into business requirements for implementation
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to plan and enable new/enhanced capabilities and to coordinate with stakeholders throughout implementation
- Manage expectations and communicate progress of loyalty initiatives
- Manage working relationship with vendors and partners
- Responsibility for General Program Management, including leading cross-functional
- Team initiatives, facilitating meetings, and providing key updates and presentations to senior leadership
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Consulting experience in driving loyalty and/marketing transformations is a plus
- Experience implementing other similar initiatives like CRM, personalization, Credit card programs or digital marketing initiatives is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of customer loyalty programs and digital marketing channels
- Experience working in large cross functional teams
- Requires experience in corporate relationship management with C-level client interaction
- Must be analytical and able to understand and relate interdependencies between team and functions
- Proven ability to get things done in a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take direction from multiple people and successfully prioritize competing priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong day-to-day relationship skills, i.e. ability to maintain positive relationship with external party while still protecting company’s interests
Education And / Or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business statistics, business administration, or related field
- 5-7 years of experience working for large global loyalty program or 5+ years of experience in driving loyalty program implementation and transformation
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB