Our client, a leading sports and entertainment marketing company in the NYC area, is looking for a Senior Manager of Entertainment Marketing to join their team. This role begins on-site as soon as possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead all marketing efforts for concerts, shows, sporting events, and other owned-property events.
- Create, implement, track and improve upon marketing objectives, policies, and priorities for each event.
- Build, own and track timelines, budgets (creative and media) and reconciliations, maximizing profits and revenue.
- Continuously research industry trends and develop reports and recommendations on how to leverage for future event promotions.
- Partner with Media team and directly with media outlets on paid TV, print, radio, OOH and experiential activities.
- Work with the data and analytics department to measure and optimize campaign ROI vs. goals.
- Work with the internal creative team and senior leadership to implement designs for all TV, print, email and experiential marketing, ensuring that brand guidelines and standards are being maintained.
- Consult in the development of sponsorship marketing and partnership deals and activations.
- Manage current trade partnerships and look for opportunities to enhance fan development and engagement.
- Work with the strategy and analytics team on the market and competitive research, CRM, customer retention, etc.
- On the day to day relationships with agencies across media, creative, vendors, etc.
- Continuously look for opportunities to develop cross-promotions with events and teams.
- Partner with all aspects of the business from Sales, PR, Client Services, Ticketing, Premium Services and more.
- Other tasks may apply.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or a related field.
- 6-8 years of 360 marketing and strategy experience.
- 2+ years of managerial experience.
- Expertise with digital marketing strategies including email, social and online advertising.
- Experience with writing creative briefs and budget and timeline management.
- Experience with lead generation initiatives.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team where every opinion matters.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal, internally with senior leadership as well as external vendors.
- Extremely strong project management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Does this sound like you, then do not hesitate to apply!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.