Our Client, a top consumer electronics company, is in search for a Senior Manager, Global Brand Marketing Programs to join their team.
The senior manager will act as a strategic partner to a broad cross-functional team, including creative, production, media, and social teams. The ideal candidate has advertising agency experience and is a mid-level (5+ years) brand marketer who has participated in campaign management with a large cross-functional team.
- Own assigned projects from development of brief through delivery/launch of assets
- Develops, maintains, and communicates schedules across critical stakeholders while ensuring project schedules are met on time and with quality
- Manage the day-to-day activities - including internal reviews, revisions, and final asset delivery to key stakeholders
- Partner with production team or Agency partners, on monitoring usage rights and expiration dates of campaign assets, legal reviews, SOWs, etc.
- Act as a strategic partner to the creative team on key campaigns
- Support Director in development of go-to-market strategy, with a heavy emphasis on the execution of integrated marketing plans for key brand initiatives
- Strategic thinking required for creating and implementing marketing plans and brand creative briefs
- Works to develop a strong quality assurance for all final deliverables
- Manage localization process, which includes coordinating with regional teams and business groups to transcreate key deliverables, as needed
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing campaign management
- 4+ years in an advertising agency
- Production knowledge on how to create digital, print, and video assets
- A passionate interest in marketing and advertising with an eye for quality design
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to internal teams, clients, and management questions
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB