The Senior Manager, Global Personalization is part of the Global Marketing team and is responsible for conducting analysis of, and developing strategic consumer personalized journeys, competitive landscape analysis, and digital market trends that inform and build the personalization strategy. This role will act as a primary liaison between various stakeholders and teams to develop and execute the test and learn agenda to increase personalization across all consumer touchpoints. This role will partner with Regional Marketing and ecommerce teams, technology, and Global marketing team and Marketing Technology team to help.
We are looking for a star performer to develop robust cross-channel consumer engagement experiences that accelerate growth among our many consumer bases. This person should have a cross-section of skills spanning digital marketing, strategy, marketing technology, consumer insights and analytics–a blend of a data driven marketer, brilliant communicator, influencer, and passionate consumer advocate. Must have prior experience creating and implementing customer experiences and interactions based on data-driven insights.
The Senior Manager, Global Personalization will be responsible for owning and managing the planning process and test and learn agenda that helps drive personalization and scale.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build & execute personalization strategy collaborating with cross functional partners
- Align and coordinate personalization initiatives with broader marketing and business goals
- Design a Personalization roadmap utilizing available (and future) technologies. Adopt strategic approach to developing roadmap for adopting new technology and identifying gaps in technology for future enhancement
- Evaluate existing tools and consumer experiences and interactions being developed in all consumer touch points and identify opportunities for enhanced personalization and relevance
- Implement testing roadmap/ agenda to cover all dimensions of personalization - lifecycle, content, offers, triggers, and recommendations to implement experiences and interactions across all touchpoints such as email, website, shop app etc.
- Work with internal stakeholders to implement and share learnings and success across all regions
- Develop and standardize measurement tactics and identify appropriate KPIs across Personalization program. Synthesize data into recommendations; driving strategic goals/objectives; advise cross-functional partners on key findings
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Team oriented – desire to be a part of and contribute to a high-performance culture
- Strong at analyzing data to identify insights and think creatively and translate insights into marketing strategies. Experience working with data platforms and reporting tools
- Comfortable working with and lead cross functional teams including Data, Marketing and IT functions
- Designed and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment leveraging agile methods and design thinking principles
- Deep understanding of marketing strategy and tactics with a proven track record for delivering value and measuring contribution to business goals/objectives
- Strong understanding of Marketing Automation technologies and tools available for personalization including Knowledge of Adobe, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools and machine learning and optimization platforms
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills
Education And / Or Experience:
- 8+ years’ of Marketing experience; 2+ years’ experience in personalization
- 2+ years experience in implementing personalization strategies using machine learning and offer optimization tools
- Experience in retail a strong plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB