Senior Manager, Process Improvement
New York City, New York
Permanent | Job ID #69117 | $135,000 - $145,000 yearly | Posted 12 months ago
Our client, a consumer services technology company, is looking for a Senior Manager of Process Improvement to join their Brand Operations team and report to the Associate Director.
You must have experience working for a consulting firm, understanding & auditing business processes, tools & technology, being able to uncover operational roadblocks, propose & negotiate business cases / streamlined workflow solutions with cross-functional team members, and successfully deliver time-saving & cost-saving results. You are passionate about data, people, and the systems that drive a growing business with ability to scale.
- Create a Process Improvement plan within the Brand Operations team and continuously partner with cross-functional team leads & stakeholders to ensure effective workflows evolve according to business needs & priorities
- Serve as the key point of contact and project lead for efficiency initiatives & scalability
- Drive discovery, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, development, and implementation of Brand processes in partnership with subject matter experts
- Audit existing processes and create documentation on new standardized workflows & process maps, ensuring they are consistently up-to-date
- Build, maintain, and present reports that analyze areas of duplicated efforts, waste, or errors
- Lead all maintenance, guidelines, reporting, and training of Brand Processes, including post-launch assessments of all new processes
- Identify opportunities to maximize output, reduce errors, and create systematic automation
- 2-3 years experience in business operations, process improvement, and system automation for creative teams and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Minimum 1 year experience working for a consulting firm, analyzing root causes and developing business cases
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows and processes, designing workflow architecture
- Experience deploying & managing software systems and working in asset management systems
- Familiar with Lean Six Sigma Principles, Kaizen, Agile, or proprietary methodology
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position is Hybrid Onsite in New York City. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous parental leave & PTO, employee discounts, and equity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $135,000 - $145,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search