Onward Search is currently seeking a Sr. Strategist for a 3-month extendable contract working out of San Francisco, CA. Our client, a premiere eCommerce brand is looking for someone who will use internal customer data, qualitative and quantitative research, segmentation, competitive analysis, assessment of previous marketing activities and investments to develop our experiential strategy across in-person touchpoints. Apply today to speak with one of our associates to learn more.
Day to Day Overview:
- Lead overall experiential strategy across sponsorships, ticket pick-up, retail locations and other in-person experiences.
- Develop a playbook with the creative and production team for experiences across different touchpoints and sizes.
- Ensure consistency in the experiences and messages.
- Work with internal consumer insights teams and other marketers to develop experiential insights that are unique and ownable for our brand
- Oversee the creative development and execution of company’s experiential marketing
What you bring to the table…
- Creative analytical marketer with penchant for telling stories supported by data
- Detail oriented creative problem solver with passion for branding, marketing communications and advertising
- You Have a bias for action, thrive in working in fast paced environments managing across multiple shifting priorities
- You have a proven track record of leading through influence and delivering persuasive presentations to senior leadership
- You enjoy working on collaborative cross-functional teams
- You are comfortable in a performance based environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years in experiential consumer marketing
- Experience in strategy work across brand marketing
- Strong creative aesthetic and distinct POV on design
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Comfort presenting in front of senior leadership
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure experiential programs.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.