Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking a Sr. Manager – Workday Projects, Testing & Release to join the Business Analyst team. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Partner with project teams to develop test strategies and test plans including test scenario development and setup of Workday testing environment and testing tools/systems
- Support end to end testing including detailed scheduling and facilitation of testing activities, kickoff meetings, regular SCRUM, defect resolution, and testing sign-off
- Support development of testing strategy, process, best practices & standards, and deliverables
- Support governance, usage, and optimization of testing tools & systems (JIRA, Kainos, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in QA test management or test lead experience
- Hands-on experience with Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Kainos Smart and/or other testing tools
- Background in Workday deployment methodology and processes
- Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Good experience with continuous improvement (e.g., return on investment, optimization opportunities)
- Strong experience building test scenarios and use cases based on designed configuration
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and flexibility in a challenging environment with competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address issues in collaboration with others as appropriate
- Ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Experience with project management and testing tools
- Good team player, flexible, and able to resolve conflicts
- Ability to manage complex work within tight deadlines
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB