Senior Marketing Analyst
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Analyst, to help lead and develop analytics strategy development, data analysis and reporting methodologies on behalf of clients. Responsibilities include deriving insights from data-rich environments and making recommendations for driving omnichannel marketing performance. Your insights and recommendations will be in partnership with cross-functional teams in Media Planning, Ad Ops, PPC/SEO, Social Media, Account and Technology.
- 4-5+ years’ professional experience analyzing marketing performance data
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable cross channel recommendations
- Experience in the analysis of large data sets to find useful relationships
- Knowledge of BI intelligence platforms and visualization techniques for data analysis, reporting and presentation
- Specific experience building dashboards in Google Data Studio (GDS) including design of visualizations, as well as, integrating native and non-native data sources.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) plus tagging strategies including normalization and data integrity
- Experience in developing e-mail marketing strategies and A/B test designs
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of or experience in one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Working knowledge of databases and how to query them (MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access)
- Third-party ad serving platforms, such as Sizmek, or Doubleclick
- Responsible for evaluation, analysis and implementation of research and statistical techniques to develop marketing insights and improve market performance
- Aides the media planning team in measuring the success of media campaigns
- Conducts client-specific analyses across all media channels.
- Benchmarking and tracking success metrics both to show return on investment as well as to provide a feedback loop for agency and client teams
- Routinely collaborate with the media team to arrive at recommendations supported by data, reporting, and analytics
- Contribute to the design and measurement of new tactics deemed appropriate in furthering the client’s objectives
Apply today if you are looking to take the next step in your career with this great opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.