San Francisco, California
Freelance | Job ID #71879 | $75 - $100 hourly | Posted 3 months ago
Onward Plays immersive tech client is looking for a contractor to fill a need for a Project / Program Manager at the lead/senior level with creative agency/in house agency experience with performance marketing.
- Create strong partnerships with Integrated Marketers, Media, International Marketers, Product Marketing Managers, internal creative teams and external agencies.
- In partnership with Integrated Marketing, Performance Media, and Creative, drive the development and optimization of performance assets for integrated campaigns and evergreen digital advertising.
- Must be capable of being the lead point of contact for our external agency partner, as well as cross-functional internal stakeholder management.
- Collaborate with Program Leads to determine how creative projects within the remit of this role fit within a wider business portfolio through the lens of objectives, impact, risks and resources.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and viable solutions across multiple teams and projects.
- Capable of optimizing systems, tools, and standards that improve creative production within the organization.
- Coordinate the wider team to ensure successful communication and delivery of various performance marketing launches, at times, simultaneously.
- Manage workflow for inbound and outbound projects, manage program/production budgets and approvals, requirements for strategic sourcing and procurement, and the development of high-quality assets, often with tight deadlines.
- 10+ years client-facing experience within a creative agency or in-house, in a demonstrably equivalent role.
- Experience with additional creative channels. This may include but not be limited to: large scale integrated campaigns, print, out of home and/or experiential workstreams.
- Experience working with a large, global tech company.
- Experience working as a cross-functional manager within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
To learn more about this opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $250!
Know somebody hiring? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, gaming, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com