Our client, an e-commerce jewelry company, seeks a Senior Marketing Manager – CRM with 5+ years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
- Create and execute CRM campaigns including messaging strategy, segmentation & personalization strategies, measurement and testing plans across multiple channels
- Design, set up, and monitor complex CRM journeys - triggers and automation with static and dynamic content, designed to drive conversion and engagement
- Develop testing roadmap including defining strategies - learning agenda and measurement plans, using insights to execute marketing programs
- Partner with cross-functional leaders (Acquisition, Site Content, Analytics, Creative, Product) to develop strategic lifecycle marketing strategies that drive operational scale and efficiency
- Use data to define KPIs and goals across different segments, identify trends, and optimize marketing programs
- Coach and develop a small growing team as a hands-on manager
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing CRM programs (email, direct mail, etc.)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment; consumer e-commerce experience preferred
- Understanding and experience developing data-driven audience segmentation, outlining customer journeys and omnichannel activation
- Ability to execute on campaigns as a hands-on individual contributor and leader
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- Experience mentoring and guiding others; passionate about the advancement of the team and proven success in developing talent
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB