Our client is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing to join the team of a notable online brand. You will support all paid digital media functions and oversee testing and growth into relevant non-digital advertising channels. You will lead a team managing awareness, consideration, and conversion-focused digital media programs and platforms including paid search, paid social, display/programmatic, aggregator, mobile app and others for B2B and B2C campaigns. You will utilize key quantitative and qualitative insights to recommend growth marketing strategies.
- Develop B2C & B2B digital media strategy, budget allocation, and media plans to ensure allocation of media dollars aligns with key insights and optimal performance
- Lead a team responsible for managing paid digital media programs and oversee implementation of digital media strategy through to execution
- Own and maintain paid digital media plans, performance projections, and testing plans
- Recommend emerging online and offline media channels for testing with a data-driven approach
- Drive engagement and grow new client leads by understanding the differences in performance by media channel and testing new channels for growth
- Support digital media measurement strategy across Social, Programmatic, Mobile App, Display and Search media environments with an understanding of Digital Media Attribution
- Collaborate with in-house Creative Team to generate full-funnel creative executions, manage timelines for creative refreshes, and drive data-driven creative iterations
- Partner with Analytics & Conversion-Rate-Optimization Team to craft strategic testing plans as well as regularly measure and iterate on results
- Work with cross-functional Marketing teams to align the digital and SEO strategies with target audiences and client/consumer needs, brand positioning, revenue goals, and support integrated Marketing campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product & Technology to communicate digital media results, align on key priorities for the Product roadmap supporting digital growth, and prioritize Marketing Tech needs
- Present digital media approaches to the company
- Leverage the use of marketing analytics to provide insights and make recommendations to reach the consumer in new ways
- Create an empowered and motivating environment that supports the ongoing training and development of our digital media team
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years' experience in digital marketing and paid social, with expertise in B2C business goals
- Must have managed digital media budgets of at least $1MM per year
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in B2B Marketing/Advertising is a plus
- 3+ years of experience managing digital media platforms such as Google/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and/or self-serve DSP
- Prior experience driving the strategy behind and cadence of full-funnel creative executions paired with Digital Media strategy/tactics
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics platforms (i.e. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and digital media ad serving platforms (i.e. Google Campaign Manager, SA360, Kenshoo, etc.)
- Familiar with Marketing Attribution platforms and their output/functionality (i.e. Visual IQ, Campaign Manager Attribution)
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance within established constraints and posses a keen understanding of ROI analysis
- Excellent communication skills, ability to clearly articulate ideas, outline problems and offer solutions.
- Strong leadership track record with ability to work effectively with executive leadership team
- Strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB