Our client, an e-commerce jewelry company, seeks a Sr. Marketing Manager - Paid Media with 4-6 years experience in digital marketing, growth, or demand generation.
- Lead paid media team - responsible to manage and optimize campaigns across programmatic/display, paid social and native platforms
- Responsible for daily execution of targeting tactics - bid adjustments, budget management, and audience management across multiple different campaign goals and KPIs
- Analyze performance trends to identify, communicate, and capitalize on digital marketing performance
- Maintain forecasting and budgeting across channels
- Develop testing plans to maximize investment value and traffic, and share insights with cross-functional partners
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Analytics, Creative, Site Marketing, and Product Development to execute full-funnel campaigns in support of awareness, consideration, and purchase KPIs
- Maintain strong knowledge of online advertising, retail/eCommerce, and competitive trends
- Previous experience in Performance and/or Growth Marketing at a DTC Brand or relevant agency
- Experience with programmatic DSPs & social platforms, campaign management, bidding strategies, and optimization techniques
- The results-oriented and data-driven mindset with a highly analytical view of A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- Proficient in Excel, experience with Google Analytics and BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Domo) are a plus
- BA degree or equivalent
- Experience leading teams – preferred but not a must-have
- Strong interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB