Our client, an e-commerce jewelry company, seeks a Sr. Marketing Manager, for a direct hire role.
They’re seeking a motivated, driven and passionate e-commerce marketing leader to join the Marketing team. You will drive e-commerce conversion through website optimization and content management, and help to build a best-in-class digital experience.
- Plan and drive day-to-day online conversion
- Lead the planning and execution of site content by managing site content including: creative, category and product page content, and more
- Develop content calendar for all key site areas that align with overall business strategy including product priorities and promotions
- Take the lead on content A/B testing
- Ensure all site experience are on-brand and continuously improve the brand image
- Lead overall site navigation and perform regular site audits
- Partner closely with Acquisition team on testing alternate site experiences for segmented traffic
- Collaborate with digital product team on continued site enhancements
- 5+ years of experience working on e-commerce site management
- Knowledge of digital ecosystems, A/B testing and online marketing
- Experience in Retail e-commerce industry, jewelry experience a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial and high-growth business a plus
Sound like you? Apply with an updated resume today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB