Onward Search as a new exciting opportunity with one of our best clients in New Jersey for a role as a freelance Senior Marketing Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, evolving, and executing a marketing strategy. You will also have the unique and exciting part of leading marketing for some of our client’s key partnerships, seasonal programs, and campaigns.
This freelance Senior Marketing Manager role has an immediate onsite start in our clients New Jersey office. The ideal candidate for our client is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and can jump in and make an immediate impact. If this is you, waste no time and apply today!
- Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance.
- Liaise heavily with cross-functional partners (Marketing Media, Creative, Site Merchandising, Editorial, Business Development, Marketing Operations etc).
- Develop and maintain monthly marketing budget and business forecasts; adjusting program spend as needed to achieve targets.
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative and messaging to drive adoption and growth.
- Partner with internal and external leaders to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer habits (online and offline).
- Act as an internal advocate for innovative solutions and marketing campaigns that will acquire and retain the best customers.
- Partner closely with Seasonal Marketing team to develop strategy and ensure best in class execution and inclusion of key customer moments (i.e. BTS, Holiday, Valentine’s Day, Tax Prep, etc).
- Manage relationships with business partners and leaders within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and campaigns and follow through with visibility into Marketing’s impact.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record (MBA preferred).
- Between 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in B2C marketing.
- Knowledge of and experience in marketing disciplines (i.e. acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships).
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior and retail. Toys, Seasonal Products a plus.
- Never satisfied with the status quo and are constantly looking to learn, grow, and innovate.
- Fluent with media plans and can optimize campaigns across all consumer touchpoints.
- A flexible team player with great business sense and aware of when to trust your gut.
Apply today to talk with a recruiter and learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.