Our client, a social media content company, is on the hunt for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Marketing team, you will be responsible for:
- Act as the primary decision maker across product, consumer and channel Marketing work
- Leading a cross-functional team focused on brand strategy, creative, production, project management and insights for Lab products in development and in market
- Product positioning & strategy, helping to define consumer product positioning in partnership with the Lab team, specifically focused on audience development and brand development for GTM planning
- Campaign development, leading the cross functional team to develop smart Marketing strategies deeply rooted in consumer insights and behaviors
- Primary liaison between internal Lab business unit and Marketing, updating and engaging in key dialogue with internal stakeholders at every level including executive team members
- Champion the brand and positioning for products while in market
- Provide guidance, mentorship and daily decisions for Lab Marketing team responsible for all consumer-facing work
- Provide strategic direction and manage daily communication with Marketing agencies of record
- Accountable for Lab Marketing budget including forecasting and actual management in partnership with Marketing ops and Financial teams
- 7+ years experience in Consumer and/or Product Marketing in tech space (camera, AR, VR a bonus)
- Experience managing a cross functional team and multiple agencies globally
- Background building or working with global emerging brands and/or products
- Well versed in creative development and strategic guidance within the campaign development cycle
- Empathetic leader with ability to thrive in a fast-paced innovation environment
- Natural relationship builder with an emphasis on proactive problem solving
- Strategic/curious mindset
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Finger on the pulse of culture and impactful Marketing
- Passion for emerging tech and visual communication
- Experience working in AR/VR/traditional camera space is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB