The Senior Project Manager, Marketing will lead large complex projects and programs that cross multiple business units and domains (e.g. technology, creative, strategy, analytics) which will transform our client's business and deliver significant business opportunity.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify, scope, estimate, prioritize and schedule projects and programs.
- Champion projects within the organization.
- Establish project charter and business case.
- Select project delivery approach (Waterfall, Agile) based on project and organizational goals.
- Lead efforts to ensure projects are properly resourced and financed.
- Identify critical resource needs and engage management to align resources for successful project delivery.
- Utilize project management best practices to effectively lead the delivery of projects which meet the organization and business goals through the use of new business practices and/or technology.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with key resources across the organization.
- Engage cross-functional, globally distributed project team members to ensure high quality on-time delivery.
- Independently drive project delivery.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Effectively communicate project status to senior leadership.
- Support the leader of the Program Management Office to develop best practices for project delivery within client company as a marketing organization.
- Mentor and coach junior project management colleagues.
- 10+ years experience in a project management in large, complex global organization.
- BS in Project Management, MS or MBA is a plus.
- PMP or equivalent certification.
- Proven success leading complex program and project delivery across relevant domains (e.g. technology, creative, strategy, analytics).
- Experience with Agile, Waterfall, Lean and other project management approaches.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, resilient professional.
- Demonstrated ability to enthusiastically lead organizations and teams through transformative change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Apply today to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.