Our client, a top financial company, is looking for a creative and resourceful individual with strong research skills and corporate storytelling abilities for a ~6-month large-scale brand strategy engagement.
We are seeking a candidate who is able to marry primary and secondary research insights with broader industry trends and data to help develop compelling arguments and help inform data-driven decision-making.
As an ideal candidate, you are expert at quickly understanding a client's business/branding challenges, and helping to provide a thoroughly data-driven POV that leverages a broad range of secondary research resources, internal client data, and stakeholder inputs.
Professional backgrounds well suited to this sort of engagement could include (but are not limited to) brand consulting, management consulting, market research, and brand strategy/brand planning.
This engagement is specific to a ~6-month branding initiative, but with the right fit the role could be extended.
- Quickly understand the goals and needs of project stakeholders
- Conduct a variety of secondary research deep-dives as needed to inform data-driven POVs
- Synthesize secondary research insights with other research sources (such as proprietary data) to provide a comprehensive analysis
- Develop compelling and clear data-driven narratives and recommendations in deck format for senior-level corporate audiences
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Play an active role, contribute to strategy discussions
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years of experience in market research, brand strategy, consulting, or relevant professional experience
- Independent and self-motivated, able to create structure and direction out of ambiguity
- Experience managing projects, and working with stakeholders and research insights to achieve shared objectives
- Intellectually curious with interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Analytical and conceptual thinking; ability to understand systems and processes
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB