Onward Search has a new opportunity with a huge client. This opportunity is for a Senior Marketing Specialist who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in San Francisco, CA. If you have a thirst for knowledge and insight as well as technical and analytical skills to navigate large and complex data sets, then keep reading and apply today!
- Deliver in-depth NPS analysis, forecasting, and deliver report quarterly results for all products internationally.
- Provide support in forecasting of company goals or OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) important to company’s success, direction, and strategy.
- Review current user traffic patterns and forecast user traffic based on product teams’ input and initiatives.
- Lend hand to management and product teams data requests using internal reporting tools.
- Take care of daily/weekly/monthly dashboard reports to provide adequate support for management and product teams.
- Deliver reporting templates based on new or additional data requests.
- Provide ad hoc analyses to gain insight into user experiences and behavior and present actionable insights and recommendations.
- Build and effectively communicate data stories to executives and key stakeholders via presentations, written summaries, and data visualizations.
- Must have a bachelor's degree and experience in digital marketing analytics.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, particularly Google Sheets. Equivalent of strong MS Excel skills will be considered.
- Impeccable analytical skills and quantitative mindset with understanding of basic statistics.
- Strong communication skills and ability to craft and present data driven analyses and insights to articulate performance and opportunities to key stakeholders.
- Significant experience, proficiency in, and passion for mobile and web products.
- Track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.
- Demonstrated use of analytics, metrics, and benchmarking to drive decisions.
- Team player in driving growth results.
- Positive attitude and high emotional intelligence.
- Strong work ethic and strong core values.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and team-oriented leader.
- Killer consumer instincts and data sensibilities.
- Time series forecasting knowledge is a plus.
- Prior work experience with 3rd party data agency is also a plus.
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.