Our client, an indie game studio is searching for a Senior Material and Lighting Artist.
The Senior Material and Lighting Artist will be responsible for:
- Creating materials using Substance Designer
- Creating PBR materials for character and environmental assets
- Collaborate with environment artists and technical directors to identify production challenges and present solutions
- Must work with technical artist create shaders and material sets
The ideal Senior Material and Lighting Artist will be proficient in and have:
- Exceptional understanding of light maps, vertex baking, light probes, and baking
- Substance Designer and Unreal Engine material
- A portfolio highlighting accomplishments and proper attributions
- Solid knowledge of working within an HDR pipeline
This is a 40 hr per week opportunity.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB